Friday, January 6, 2012

FINALLY--- I can look FORWARD to WORKING OUT!

To all of you who might be just starting your search for a healthier you, here is a tip: DON'T GIVE UP @ 2 WEEKS!

I have been working out nearly every day for over a month, and believe it or not I had days where I had absolutely NO desire to get off my big butt and WORK OUT! Too tired, too frustrated, to LAZY!

That didn't stop me though! **Thank you STEPHANIE!
THIS is why I say you NEED to find a buddy if at all possible!

Wednesday I had a GREAT workout that I TRULY enjoyed, and it was the first since the very beginning! :) That's not to say I didn't get a great burst of energy after a work out! I did! I got my heart PUMPING as BEST I could EVERY TIME, with a few exceptions of "lighter" days! I sometimes got to the point of tingling in my toes and NOSE! I would have to walk off the rest of the work out for the sake of not falling over!

I didn't push that hard EVERY day, but I did it about once a week, past the point of what I THOUGHT I could do! I let my BUDDY PUSH ME!

Yesterday I was so looking FORWARD to the gym just to find I could not go. Then as the day passed I decided I would work out before bed!

O MAN it felt so good! I was able to do SIT UPS, the REAL kind, for the first time in so long! Since before Jude was born over 2 1/2 years ago! I am now able to do about 10 REAL pushups! Still not nearly as well, or as much as I would like, but I feel like my muscles are waking up! They are THERE, DORMANT and FINALLY COMING BACK!

THE STRENGTH IS RETURNING!!

DON'T GIVE UP in those first weeks! Seriously, I had NO desire, and yet now as I feel my muscles pushing harder than they have in so long, as I feel my LEGS and ARMS getting FIRMER and FIRMER by the DAY, I can't help but thing how glad I am that I pushed passed those days to this-- ENJOYING my WORKOUTS! ;)

YAY! Here is to getting healthy!

OH and one more thing--- I totally got my first compliment that they can see a difference in me! A healthy glow! :) That's good enough for me! I am changing and its showing! AWESOME!

xoxox,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment