Monday, January 2, 2012

BODY RESTORATION CLASS Tuition GIVAWAY!

<p>Bravegirlsclub.com is giving away 10 tuitions for the Body Restoration Class! For what I can tell it seems a great community and I am hoping I get lucky and win tuition! If not I am thinking I will still try to take the class! Looks Awesome!


Here is my comment, sums up some things:


Wow! What a fantastic opportunity! I love the other comments left and know this class would be wonderful for so many! I personally am 23 and the mother of 2 small boys! I am just under morbidly obese and afraid that my unhealty adiction to food has become a huge drain on myself and my family! I was abused as a child and through my youth and am now on constant gaurd against depression! I have been for the past 2 months finding my inner AWESOME, as my blog is called, :) and I am making life changes already to improve my health starting on the INSIDE and working my way OUT! I know change doesn't happen over night and I'm grateful for the technology at my fingertips to supply me with info and motivation! This class would be a great teacher for me! Here is hoping I get lucky! ;) Happy new year everyone and best luck in your resolutions!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment